Saturday, May 25, 2013

PURPLE HEART

Here's another medal I did for a swap.

I stamped the heart (PSX) with clear embossing ink on cream card stock and embossed with violet embossing foil (Ranger), filled in the center heart with purple stickles (Ranger), cut down the heart to fit in the long heart bezel (The Jewelry Shoppe), glued it in the heart bezel and covered it with diamond glaze (Judikins).

I stamped the flower (Cloud 9 Designs) with clear embossing ink on cream card stock and embossed with violet embossing foil.  I colored the stems with a green gel pen.  I glued a flower jewel to the center and a rhinestone to the center of the flower.  I cut out the flower and glued it to the metal medallion (Fire Mountain Gems) and brushed diamond glaze over the stamped flower.  I attached the medallion to the heart with a jumpring and glued a pin bail on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment