Sunday, June 12, 2011

UTEE SHELL PENDANT



Played with my melting pot yesterday and poured a lot of stuff in gold. One of my favorite molds is of a shell that I made using a real shell. After popping the shell out of the mold, I brushed it with gold Perfect Pearls, attached a self stick strip of pearls and rhinestones diagonally across the front and then sealed it with Diamond Glaze. Attached a large gold bail to the back. Ran three wires through the bail and then strung about three inces of white pearls, gold potato pearls and clear and silver lined clear size 6 seed bead on each wire. After the three inches I put all three wires through a gold metal bead and repeated those steps two more times. Ended the necklace by putting all three wires through 12 alternating gold metal beads and silver lined 6 seed beads. Pulled the wires tight before attaching the clasp and crimping.

No comments:

Post a Comment