Sunday, July 25, 2010

ASIAN FAN


Here is a peek at another new Posh image that will soon be available from http://www.ibrakeforstamps.com/ It is from the Asian Set #2.


I stamped the fan on white card stock with black pigment ink and embossed with detail black powder. I then colored in the open design areas with Sakura glaze and metallic gel pens. I cut out the fan and attached strips of black quilling paper for the spokes. Using sunshine yellow alcohol ink, gold mixative and blending solution I made a polished stone background and punched the corners with a decorative punch. The background was glued to a glossy black card, and the fan was glued to the background. the card was finished with decorative stickers.


Remember to us my code SAVE10KATHY when purchasing from I Brake For Stamps for a 10% discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment