Tuesday, November 17, 2009




I have some more Asian artwork for today. A couple of ATC's (Artist Trading Cards). I made a polished stone background for the koi. The koi were stamped on sticker paper that had first been colored with pearlescent calligraphy inks. The letters are stickers and a small lotus charm was glued in the lower right hand corner. A piece of acetate was attached to the front with gold tape. The koi are Posh stamps.




The panda ATC was also made with Posh stamps. The copper background with the stamped cherry blossoms was made by my friend Sandi Longworth and sent to me in a scrap swap. The panda was stamped with black liquid chalk ink on sticker paper. The Kanji symbol is a sticker.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are doing great with this blog! AND you mentioned me! Love it...those BGS were made with copper acrylic paint on watercolor pp. and stamped with the Posh cherry blossom when dried. I may have used brilliance ink for the stamp.

    ReplyDelete